Active Brain

Rather annoyingly I have noticed that all my ideas come to light just as I'm about to go to sleep or in the really early hours of the morning. Which is a pain as I'm far too comfortable to get up and my note book or laptop.

I recall just over a year ago I would keep a note book by my bed because of this fact. But new habits die rather quickly.
So the plan is, if I'm not getting up to go to work; I'll jump straight on my computer and write....DAY 1 Successful.


Skimming through my previous blog posts I went back to the beginning, where I wrote that I will be posting some of my father's writing.

We'll I'm not going to lie, it took me ages to copying everything to computer. Not because there was too much of it,I probably could have done it in a week if I cancelled everything. But because I was a little lazy and I also have to go to work, let's not forget you also have to be in the right mind frame to put pen to paper/ fingers to keys.


Well anyhow, I shall be posting the odd chapter for you to read, feel free to comment on them.
I'm looking for an editor to go over it and put it together properly before I publish it as an ebook. This might take a while too, as I can only pay a very small fee; a tiny fee. Anyhow, please read. Its auto biographical, mainly about flying and Africa; some of the stuff you couldn't even make up. As I read parts it reminded my of old films, maybe I'll make it into one in a few years. But let me not get ahead of myself. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Angel

Unfinished writing :2015

Who are you without them? POEM