Hello there!

Welcome to my new Blogg. Im not fully sure how this works, but its been on my mind for quite some time to start one. I was speaking to my dad about him having one at Christmas, even though he is not technically sound; he'd had written a book and I thought he could post sections of it online and get people interested in what he had written. Unfortuantly, he passed away at the end of Janurary and nothing came of the adventure we had to further speak about.


So, here I am on this pissy, rainy evening; starting my Blogg. It will feature my general thoughts of daily activities (only those worth mentioning-i dont want to bore you), events that Ive been to (including auditions and castings),thoughts in my head about life (a bit like my personal diary,though EVERYONE is reading it) and in Honour to my late father; bits and bobs from his book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hip-Replacement-Kettering-General-Hospital/dp/1409281442/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1308601442&sr=1-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Angel

Unfinished writing :2015

Who are you without them? POEM