A little city tour

I'm travelling again, with mother. I seem to always have to go somewhere with her every single often.  A few months ago we were in Poland,  which was beautiful and now, this month we are in Iowa, USA.
This post isn't going to have as much writing. U want to share my photos of Des Moines. I spent a week searching to buy a canon 5D,  but had to put that off cos those thing a bloody expensive. So here's what I've captured with my blackberry q5.

We visited The Art Centre- the building looked like a mini Getty Centre.


Then stopped off at Salisbury House which was built from material shipped over from England. 





We saw the Governor's house on Terrence Hill. 
Paid a visit to the Grand Capitol hall and walked along the dam by the Women of Achievement bridge.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Angel

Unfinished writing :2015

Who are you without them? POEM