Unfinished writing :2015

I had every good intention tho write today. But the minute I sat down at my desk I decided to quickly upload some photos to my Tumblr page.
Quickly was not how it was done. I could feel my brain bleed with despair as the connection with the internet staggered at a painful pace. The frustration building up as something that should have taken 5 minutes now took over 30. I had lost my train of thought in writing due to the stupid wifi. Maybe I should gather my things and head to an internet cafe.
It's 3:30pm now, by the time I get ready and get anywhere it will be pointless....I've written off today....haaaahaaahaa. I've written off today. What a perfect pun, seeing as I haven't written anything.

I have however watched three episodes, maybe four of Empire, whilst Ironing (a task I should have battled through last week.) And monitored my in take of water with a new app, which I laughed at the other month.
'Who needs an app to tell them to drink water!'  Well clearly I do, but i am now thinking of deleting it as it's constantly sending me memos. My solution, drink a glass every hour on the hour.

What's that crackling sound? ......my rice! I always seem to forget when I have some thing cooking, luckily I save it just in time. You know, there is an art to boiling rice to the right point of burntness. You know, when you get the very slight chewy brown at the bottom. Its hard to do and in fact I don't do it intentionally. But when it happens, I enjoy it.

My head is too fuzzy, this hay fever makes my want to curl up in bed. It's now 17:14, I have wasted a day. My nose is blocked, my throat sore and my head is fuzzy, yes fuzzy! Its my sinuses, this allergy. I don't think its hay fever, but something else that shot up my nose and sent everything haywire.
I'm resisting taking a nap. I don't deserve one as i haven't done anything today. I didn't even go for a run or do any yoga.
Maybe I'll do some now, though I booked in for an event tonight. so should get ready and leave soon.
Ok 5 mins of downward dog, then food then I'll go.

I'm not sure I want to leave the house.
There is no real reason for me to. I'm not meeting anyone, I'm just taking myself out for the sake of it.
I didn't have work today and on days like today, I could easily stay home and be a hermit.

This could have been such a productive day if it wasn't for the poor internet connection. YOU KILLED MY GROOVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Angel

Who are you without them? POEM