On Gaurd!

So my readers, we are going to step away from my dating adventures for the moment. I shall be telling you about some sporting activities I have been taking part in.
August saw me doing Circus skills (I'll blog about that one at a later date). Recently I purchased a 4 weeks beginner’s course from group on for....FENCING.
The reason being 1. I like to do different things and 2. I thought it might look good on my acting CV. The only done side to the purchase was that I had to wait 3 weeks before there was space in the class. I wanted to do it asap.
Anyhow, Awaited patiently for the time to arrive and you wouldn't believe it- I was late for my first lesson. I seem to have an issue with public transport and it fails to take me to exactly where I want to go to. (I think I’ve mentioned this before-transport will always play a part in my blogs.)

Though I was late I hadn't missed anything because the instructor was a proper Londoner and TALKED. He actually talked for 45 mins of the class, lucky he was entertaining to it wasn't too bad, but we did have to stand for all that time. And I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable as everyone was in sports gear and stood in a bit pink body con dress and boots. Nice bimbos look.
Once all the talking had been done and a tiny warm up, we actually got to get into the kit AND start to fight: D Yipee!

The teacher noticed my natural agility and capability...I think he got bimbo impression when I first walked in...HA! In ya face, I seem to be a little bit good at everything I do. He finished that evening saying to me, that I may be one to watch. I think that having a strong dance background and sporting gene helped. (I didn't tell anyone that both my brothers are GB sportsmen) They don't need to know ;)
All I know is that I think I'm going to really like this sport, especially when I get to fight guys that think they are too good....I'll have to show them who's boss. (Hopefully).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hair Angel

Unfinished writing :2015

Who are you without them? POEM